SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Another informative post, as always, thank you Geofizz I have...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Another informative post, as always, thank you Geofizz
    I have been out of circulation for quite a while with family issues so have not been able to keep up with what has been happening so your post was welcome.
    I don't think there are many that would disagree with all that you have said (particularly in regard to deeper drilling) - some of us had repeatedly asked for deeper drilling and stratigraphic holes (particularly before the options expiry) but John and the rest of the St George management stay a conservative course and we cannot fault them for that.

I don't think anyone has ever doubted that success will come for St George investors. I think many thought that it would be similar to Nova (and maybe Windsor will but I am more confident that Mt Alexander is more likely to be a complex Raglans style deposit/deposits)

I can only post intermittently but am very pleased to be able to see everyone's posts when I can connect.

Good luck to everyone (and especially John and the SGQ team - we're just along for the ride but this is everything for them) and let's hope this is the start of the unravelling of the more serious part of Mt Alexander's hidden secrets

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.