KRR 0.00% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-56

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    I must also admit to being here for the vanadium... But now stoked to hear that we have some 'remarkable' gold grades... Trouble is, I have no idea about gold (and the odd punt I have had has come to tears) ... So what does it all mean? I am hoping someone will be good enough to give me their take on what we might expect. I don't trade for pips so was originally planning for the long haul... but will this change things? Does krc have a history of mining? Could we realistically expect them to get some gold out of the ground and make money? How long would that take from now if it were feasible? Is gold mining complicated/expensive? One ounce per tonne, right? Does HC everyone P&D on the gold find and then the SP is back to the doldrums on the vanadium? Conversely, is there a remote chance that they have hit the jackpot and a little gold digging on the side will finance the vanadium mine? Wishful thinking? MC looks small...what might it rerate to? Sorry about all the questions. Excited as all hell, but a little out of my depth here. Might not be the best approach, but THIS is my DYOR and krc posters seem like a reasonable bunch. Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $322 23.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 306893 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2521752 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.