KRR 0.00% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-57

1. 15,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2577
    wow, lots of questions which are bigger than you think. many of these questions csn be googled but ill give my 2c .
    Does krc have a history of mining?
    yes.
    Could we realistically expect them to get some gold out of the ground and make money?
    depends how much there is alot more drilling to be done, then pfs and dfs the funding then mining.
    How long would that take from now if it were feasible?
    depends. many strategies. could drill up and go for a minimal jorc to start mine and then continue drilling while producing. or drill entire thing confirm entire resource then mine or sell it off. all depends if its viable. but current grades well well above industry average.
    Is gold mining complicated/expensive?
    not overly complicated but depends on mine. depth is a key driver as underground mines are expensive this will likely be a pit mine so not expensive relatively speaking and then recoveries are important..an ounce per ton woukd suggest very viable but need to consider capex etc as well... long way off. wait for jorc and pfs.
    One ounce per tonne, right? Does HC everyone P&D on the gold find and then the SP is back to the doldrums on the vanadium?
    it will move up and down but i dont expect to see 1c ever again... and as vanadium heats up and dso in q1 2018 should see huge rerate.
    Conversely, is there a remote chance that they have hit the jackpot and a little gold digging on the side will finance the vanadium mine?
    given the timing vanadium mine will likely fund the gold. as vanadium kicks off next year.
    MC looks small...what might it rerate to?
    no clue but it will.
    Last edited by blister: 18/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $322 23.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 306893 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2521752 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.