CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7718
    I like your post Super.

I nominated .017 as that is where strong support is. I still think it’s a good chance and based on today’s dump, .018 will certainly have supply IMO.
    Unfortunately after today I still have a 550000 freecarry parcel which I know, is a round of drinks to some of the holders here but it was all I was prepared to leave in at the moment.
    Funds went straight into BRU, a company that knows how to do a CR. Check out what they did a little over a month ago. No sharks involved and had all us punters clambering for more.

Hope your right about the .023. Personally I can’t see it as there are now a further $8.7 mil worth of shares to churn through when the BP trendsetters sell out so supple might keep it down. Again, happy to be wrong.

But Super, can I take you to task over this para below.

“Well most short term investors won't care about the patients' well being, they just want return on investment quick. They are hungry & want their super delicious beef now, they're not gonna care how ethically you butcher the cows. Maybe in the future.”

Now, could you just replace the words “short term investors” with “ management “ and the same plays out. They sure have butchered the cows with the timing of this CR.

@QiQi “But think of it this way. We can CR now at a lower SP, but once positive interim comes out then there won't be much to stop the momentum of the SP going up. But if management left it for after positive interim, then a CR can absolutely kill any SP momentum for the foreseeable future.”

I feel like I’m disagreeing with everyone I normally agree with but Qiqi a CR needs to be done at as high a SP as possible. After positive results and subsequent SP hike would have been a good time. Do the maths on raising the same capital at a pissant .018 compared to .03. Nobody today has even mentioned the dilution this has caused to an already dangerously high share count.
    Makes me think that good news isn’t coming.

@ahjay is totally right, Bio’s and CR’s come hand in hand but the timing and format is what makes or brakes companies. Using BP and this timing combining expecting news and current SP is not a good look by management who will suffer big time for shareholder credibility. This is the amateur behaviours Meercat always banged on about.

And MM, this is for you.

5F30F271-7A0E-411D-9EA5-3E44507862D3.jpeg

I’ll leave these threads alone for a while as I really haven’t got anything positive to say, I’ll still be working it pretty hard as I enjoy the trading opportunities IMU has and will provide.
    Good luck to everyone, I’ve enjoyed these threads tremendously.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.