CXO 2.13% 9.2¢ core lithium ltd

Hey peejay, I have a feeling you mabye right when it comes to Rc...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hey peejay,
    I have a feeling you mabye right when it comes to Rc drilling away from country rock volities which contains higher quantities of tourmaline.
    I would assume that with the latest Rab drill program at ringwood which had a total of 209 holes would give our geo's the best idea on where to start the 2nd phase Rc program
    Eg. Where the least amount or no amount of tourmaline is present to assist in intercepting spodumene mineralised zones.
    I tried calling management to ask about this also to ask what were the mistakes they made on the first pass of zola and ringwood that was mentioned in the chairman's adress.
    Unfortunately they did not return to my calls :/ although the answer mabye in tomorrow's announcement.
    It would be an absolute company maker to see spodumene visuals tomorrow at ringwood imo.
    Mastotermes in its own right fully loaded with spodumene is well over 100mill tons even if a quarter of the pegmatite is mineralised with spodumene we are looking at a well waited rerate.
    Good luck to all tomorrow and try to get some sleep this week is about to get really interesting if we like what we see tomorrow then so dose yahua which tells us the Dso is going ahead.
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ $260.3K 2.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 434687 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 327163 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.