GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Well speak of the devil. Here's our TGA! So step one of my three pending announcements I specified last night is wrapped up.. wondering if they will fall in the same order..

Nice work @Cuse - words of wisdom spoken from the heart...

I've had my PRIZMA on order now for quite some time. Heck I reckon management should pay me to be a sales rep within this company, I've got so many friends and family that I've talked into pre ordering this device. No BS I've even got an order in for my dog that I will place around his collar. My veterinarian whom I've also convinced to purchase one of the phone covers has agreed just as an experiment to test out my dog using this device.. wondering if it will work on big Rufus (my dog) the information collected will be gathered and sent to management....
    Two cats live next door and they're always teasing him jumping up on top of fence.. I reckon he's stress levels are through the roof running up and down and jumping everyday to try and grab them lol..

By the way there was no trading halt for FDA clearance - the company just spat it out hmmmm?! Maybe it's got something to do with us being an ASX listed company since TGA is Australia approval..

Anyway best of luck to all..

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.