FFG 0.00% 1.2¢ fatfish group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Normally it's at discount to period of at least a few weeks so I imagine that it will probably be at a discount to 4-5 cents
    But worst case scenario the "sophisticated investors" will pump and dump so it should run to a new high (possibly after retracting a little towards whatever the CR is at) best case scenario your looking at a new very tasty exchange

On the latter topic there is something that i really can't figure out about about this story:

Tony Mackay is CEO of chi-x global aka an extremely fat fish
    The plan may well be to link a crypto exchange to chi-x or to just run a -semi independent exchange. Huge is an understatement ...

But. Why FFG

Granted FFG through ICI are trying to launch the first Coin backed by an asx listed company but let's face it fat fish is at this stage a very small minnow. how on earth did FFG get in this position to be seed funding a venture such as this which if it works could be extremely profitable/why on earth would have Mackay needed to go to a minnow - surely he could have got this thing off the ground easily by himself or with other more established groups?

Is FFG bringing expertise in the internet solutions/programming space towards setting up an exchange?

Something still doesn't quite add up for me ...

Anyone know the missing piece of the puzzle?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $27.95K 2.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1213315 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1570669 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.