SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-194

1. 6,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    My only issue is with the discount - and also that they didn't get the funding as the pocket change of any of the corporate partners.

Instead it's gone to some flippers and (hopefully) a couple of stickier sophs. At an unnecessarily generous discount. (if it's necessary for the sale, then SYT is in more trouble than we think - not my view though).

Also kind of grumpy that any panic, manipulation or people just cracked by it will take it through TA support and into the 1s - folks won't try to absorb it in the low-mid 2s if they can get more lower. But the good thing is it's not much volume in the scheme of things.

I would say they could've done it in a better way, but that's not true - the Co, the brokers, and the sophs have done it smart - they're all happy. You just don't like it if you're a retail holder now, already in the red, and not a soph.

There's now a higher probability of how this will play out over the next 1-2 quarters, and I don't think it's necessarily smiles in the ST for retail holders (like me )
    Last edited by BohannonsVest: 05/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.