SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

big went through same pain, i hope syt will achieve the same ASX...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    big went through same pain, i hope syt will achieve the same

ASX CODE: BIG
    10 MAY 2016
    UNDERWRITTEN NON-RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE
     1 for 4 partially underwritten non-renounceable rights issue to raise up to $2.64 million.
     Offer underwritten by CPS Capital to $1.3 million.
     For every two new shares, shareholders will receive one free attaching listed option with exercise price of $0.25 and term of 18 months.
    Funds to be used to accelerate global marketing roll out and major enhancement of interactive video platform in partnership with Cognitives, a leading SaaS publishing platform.
     Partnership agreement to facilitate cross marketing and joint revenue opportunities between Cognitives and BIG
     Platform enhancement will enable BIG to offer users the world’s first socially interactive, video publishing platform. The new features will allow users to fully manage all aspects of their digital marketing campaigns including content creation and social media distribution, making BIG the catalyst in the building of global video communities.
    BIG Un Limited (ASX:BIG or ‘the Company’) today announces a non-renounceable rights issue to raise up to $2.64 million (before costs).
    Under the offer eligible shareholders will be able to subscribe for 1 new share for every existing 4 shares they hold at an issue price of $0.12 per share, together with one free attaching option for every two new shares subscribed for with an exercise price of $0.25 and term of 18 months. The offer price represents a 25.8% discount to the volume weighted average trading price (VWAP) for the five days trading to the 6 May 2016.

• BIG
    • $3.780
    • $0.000 (0.00%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.