WNX 3.33% 2.9¢ wellnex life limited

Yst, thank you for the very thoughtful comments and I do...

1. 182 Posts.
    Yst, thank you for the very thoughtful comments and I do appreciate the FMG illustration of the reason not to rely on depth as an indicator. I admit I have been using depth as an amateurish measure of short term demand and sentiment for shares although I know it is imprecise to say the least. What I'm on about is that I am looking for some confidence to believe WHA will turn around soon otherwise it makes sense for me to sell and buy back in later. Apart form depth which is not convincing I can see from the chart that around 1.60 is a price at which it stayed for a while in November before continuing upwards and I would see it as a positive if it stays around that level for a while but a break below this level would be a downside indicator for me. The over 40% retracement from the peak is a bit larger than I was hoping but perhaps not unexpected and reflects overexcitement and overspeculation on the way up. Then also on the positive side the management is known to a relative and is vouched for by them. The financials in terms of sales look thin but no debt is a good thing. Selling good Aussie product into a huge and growing market is probably the main positive from a longer term view. I've been in and out a bit since below 50c. I confirm I am not downramping just looking for some measure of confidence. I expect you would say I had better go and do some research and so I will. Sorry for the rambling, good luck and thanks again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $19.75K 678.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.