CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 87,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    oh, the sparkle is still there -- -just subdued until about mid 18 I reckon

I still believe in the team and I still believe in the business and I am happy with the changes that just 'coincidentally happened' within 48 hours of the AGM -

but, until the corridor is clear - then,

I wait

this, what we hear today and the last ann. or whatever it was has a definite and clear bad honk about it.

And, as someone just suggested a maybe that a contract is contingent on a raise -- no way Jose -

when NC got some contract - I can't remember what it was - he was off down the street to the bank ---------- no problem.

Na - sorry - this smells like working capital - that's what we call it and it smells like inventory with the 'promise' of contracts -

are we not 'done' with promises of contracts?????????????

how many bloody times do we need 'promises' -

I thought we had settled on honesty, actuals, and zero hype and zero predictions.

If there is more to it than the term sheets say -- then, bloody well say it.

After all ---------- it's milking the market for money - so, the cow has a right to know, thank you very much.

IMO - when 'all' is clear and the old days are really gone - we need to waft some white sage smoke around the building and do some chanting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.