AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

"Rather, management credibility would be of more concern."...

1. 83,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Rather, management credibility would be of more concern."

Exactly.

And, it certainly doesn't sound like there are any contracts - or we would have already seen it in the TH ann. or the term sheet.

I am not against the company raising at all -- but, it's what they say and said and now 'again' - do that is the problem. (ie. no, we aren't going to raise unless we get big contracts - and probably more than one - but, then, low and behold).

As I said - if Bob Brookins stood up and said - 'oh, I have an idea? ' - I would be the first to say - 'how much do you need'

but, if I saw one instagram pic. of him skiing ------------ he's dead meat

I could also accept that brokers and instos might have concerns about capitalization --

I get that stuff - but, for gods sake --- just tell the bloody truth.

This - 'inventory stuff' and 'other uses' stuff -- oh, for gods sake, gimme a break.

Again - the AGM was 3 weeks ago -- 3 weeks.

Now - what do we have?

We have institutions or sop. investors who haven't been buying in and may have concerns about capitalization being offered 10% of stock by putting in their money 'at' a discount -- so, the company is more capitalized -

and, we are supposed to have had our 'seminal' moment of cash flow positive a while back.

Now - what's all this mean for the share price in future?

Will these institutions and sop. investors from here on buy on market because they now are comfortable with the companies capitalization ---------- which they stumped up for (or they say they will stump up for)?

Let me get my head around that one --- they worry about capitalization - so, they get a raise - they put in the funds - so, it's their money that has provided the stability - then, they will do 'what' in the future?

Put a floor under the SP????? --------- like the last times? Right, sure.

It seems that it is just too much to ask for openness, and transparency.

I am rapidly reaching the level of -------------- show me the money. Because at this point - I sure can only see what you actually do as opposed to what you say - and, the two just do not connect.

anyone want a ref. for all this?

here it is

note well the last several bars ------------- rising price with a dropping volume -

do I need to teach people what that means?

ajx.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.