AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Dude I think the most interesting piece of this commentary is...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi Dude

I think the most interesting piece of this commentary is However, if we get... listen, I'm talking theoretically in the future.

This could have been a subtle pause on the part of GR not to inform the public before ASIC which would have been a NO,NO. Knowing full well what was coming down the Pipe.
    Anyway It may just be me thinking wishfully.  

[Gavin Rezos]:
    Before I go to the proxies, let me just explain this resolution.
    You'll see it in many companies that have this resolution. The ASX gave the authority… you have a 15% authority to issue, provided you haven’t use it in other circumstances and has to be renewed. This resolution gives you an additional 10% on a shareholder approval basis for certain circumstances where you want to follow that.
    For us, we have said we don't need capital.
    We have enough capital for what we're doing now. We have got 9.5 million in the bank. We have a debt facility which is a term facility, so we making use of our balance sheet.
    We're now cash generating, in the last quarter there was cash generation so that's adding to the cash position.
    However, if we get... listen, I'm talking theoretically in the future... if we get a very large defence sector order and a very large mattress order at the same time, which are multiples of where we are now, then we need working capital to fund this… and we can use debt purchase facilities, we can use other […] facilities, or we can have the flexibility if that makes sense to take some additional equity capital to make that happen.
    Now part of the process of course is that, when you're dealing with the Department of Defence or you’re dealing with large economies in that space, they want to make sure you’ve got planned capacity to do what you’re doing.

And, by the way, it's only about working capital. We're a capital light model …when we scale up significant tonnes of formulation, it’s not us doing it, it’s our toll manufacturers, who have […] capacity ready to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.