AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Good morning Pinto and what a spectacular sunrise it was this...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Good morning Pinto and what a spectacular sunrise it was this morning.

Why risk the capital raising failing because you set the offer price at a premium? How many shareholders having lost 75 % per annum over two years will be prepared to stump up more cash at a premium?

The offer of raising money at less than 10% discount and allowing long suffering shareholders a piece of the pie at the same price is in my opinion a well thought out plan by Dirk and the team.

I for one hope he is not ready to announce any new contracts within the next few weeks - Already the stockmarket in Aus is starting to go into holiday mode and secondly I'd want to have my inventory supplies all ready to ship out the minute the ink was dry on any pending contracts. Now the company wont see any money for a week or two and inventories will take an unknown time to be built up. So my ideal time for the signing of contracts and announcing to the market would be about the third week of January. It's a new year , the financial world is back from holidays, and Alexium is all systems go.

To me it seems Dirk is doing his hardest to not only look after future customers by " being ready to supply" but to also allow long suffering shareholders the chance to get a piece of the pie on the same terms as the institutions and sophisticated investors. To me a sign we have a very astute leader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.086K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13523719 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 132462 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 50000
Last updated 14.15pm 04/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.