AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-321

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi James,

If you're with Petra did they give much commentary around the content, it looks like AJX are trying hard to drop a hint, but as others have said many of us are 'once bitten, twice shy' currently and can't quite believe anything other than contracts or audited accounts as evidence of true progress.

Great that they got the raising away and with an oversubscription, TBH the discount to 35 cents really wasn't all that deep given the trend sitting behind us and the recent lows. One also has to consider that Gavin is being diluted significantly here to, so must see real opportunity near term to go this way.

Obviously I'm very disappointed to see a raising at this level given where things once were and the assurances the company previously gave. It will give some stability for the next 12 months and as others have said if it doesn't happen before 2019, it probably won't...

Still don't feel inclined to participate in the SPP but maybe I'm now too blinkered/jaded to be any more exposed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $4.674K 429.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 437965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.