AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I agree, I have a positive outlook on what's coming in regards...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I agree, I have a positive outlook on what's coming in regards to this Ann.

But I also agree with pinto, if there's a good deal coming up then management certainly shouldn't be allowed to buy more under any circumstances if they're in the know (I'm quite certain there's now evidence showing that to ASIC before the event), they've given insto's an advantage previously that's cost shareholders in a variety of ways and the guys now responsible for that shouldn't get an advantage when in the know, let them get the same treatment as every other shareholder that's had to deal with their missed targets and have had to sell, no more bites out of the apple for them in my opinion (and yes I've heard all the stories about them having more skin in the game is better for shareholders, it makes no difference at this stage).

I'm confident there's great news coming and the long suffering shareholders should get some reprieve (as long as the placement is done correctly).

If things aren't so good and we've been told porkies recently about not needing a CR then I can only imagine a vote will be orchestrated very quickly to deal with it, but I'm really very positively focused about this. I just don't understand how management think they should be able to get a slice of the pie if they're in the know about anything good coming.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6875439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 16550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.