AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-360

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Thanks for the reply T.

"Still, at some point the doubters will simply need to get over it."

My reply to your post was to show that what people are saying isn't made up and they have every right to not be happy about the difference between what was announced and what was actually achieved, if it wasn't for our cooling technology that came about after this announcement then I don't think we'd be here today.

During the same year they stated they would be CFN by mid year and continued to say it right up until (from memory) a few weeks before, then never said they weren't going to hit that target.

Same thing with their revenue statement (which was changed from earnings).

So yes that tainted a lot of minds so did the word 'imminent'.

Also the continued talk about big licensing deals right up until January this year, infact they're still talking about them but as with the US listing it's not front and centre news anymore.

These are just a few of the things that have jaded people, and I think that's a fair reason to be jaded.

On the other hand I remain very positive about Alexium and her eventual success, the market is trending towards adaptations to cleaner technologies.

Dirk remains to have the trust of most shareholders and I'm yet to see where he hasn't met a released target, indeed he's been very reserved in what he's said and with good reason.

I personally think/hope there will be some sort of contract announced with this CR as again it's only a few weeks since the last time that they said they didn't need one unless to support significant sales orders, or did they not want to talk about a CR before the AGM because of the vote taking place and what the outcome would've been?

Anyway we can only hope things are heading in the right direction and the comments from the CR about inventory being built up is for SECURED sales.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.