AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I agree totally that companies over exaggerate their performance...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I agree totally that companies over exaggerate their performance in the early stages but relating that to your initial post that I replied to tells me that you started out saying we are virtually achieving what they said, now your saying they're like many others that over exaggerate their performance for better CR levels and to survive.

I totally understand that concept and have said as much on these threads two years ago, but to say in your initial post that things are tracking close enough to as expected (or lack of evidence proving otherwise) is not accurate to what's been announced, that is what I'm addressing with you. Apart from that we are in agreement.

To your comments regarding you don't see a need for an announcement accompanying this CR after they've just told us several times they don't need a CR unless for large sales orders I find bizarre, they are struggling with credibility through their own strategy and now they need to explain why they're doing the exact opposite to what they said if an announcement isn't incorporated.

And the SP isn't of a major importance to me (except when it was recently free falling), the time that it takes the company to get to success is not as important to me than the correct relationship with shareholders and the corporate governance issues being correct, these issues don't and didn't fix themselves.

So I'm very positive for Alexium and its future as long as in the future they cross all the T's and dot all the I's, and that will start with and explanation as to why things have changed from a couple of weeks ago regarding a CR.

I'm happy to wait another few years for decent SP appreciation if we know the truth. I also believe IMO there was a push for what was announced that wasn't related to pushing the SP up for a CR but for other purposes regarding remuneration and being included in the ASX300 but that's just my opinion with the benefit of hindsight.

Anyway we all want the same thing and that's for this company to kick goals and become a major force in the chemicals industry.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $605 55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6875439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 353749 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.