AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

'I don’t expect much more to be announced tomorrow than was...

1. 5,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    'I don’t expect much more to be announced tomorrow than was contained in the CR term sheets'.

I suspect this is what most are expecting.

Like you said in an earlier post it becomes a credibility issue for current management if this is the case - Dirk in particular who I would think is not the main driver behind the CR.

No doubt that 2018 will be a big year for Alexium, but I believe this CR could have been pushed out til early next year to avoid negative sentiment and ammunition against the Company.

Lets just hope Petra who have appeared to have gotten their way in this CR commit to buying on market to support the SP which would be the right thing to do if they are a long term player. Having been aware of Petra for many years with another one of my investments I would class them as one of the more professional outfits out there so no reason to doubt that they will be buying going forward.

My gut tells me that the SP will be about 25% higher at the time of the SPP allocation - so I am guessing many retail holders who take their 15k will be kept content. Would have preferred a rights issue but then again its good logic to get this done and dusted before Xmas.

P.S. Im changing my avatar to whales on the horizon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.