AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-366

1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    At the risk of becoming boring, the point that I have been attempting to make Cracker is the distinction between fact and interpretation.

My initial post referred to reported sales orders through 2016 that I believe are factual, and made the point that there is no evidence to see them as otherwise.

In my response to your comments, I did not say that “we are virtually achieving what they said (in the Foundations document)”. Rather I confirmed that what they said was not achieved within the stated timeframe. What I did say was that I believe around $18M of Sales was achieved by the end of 2016 and not $18M of Revenue (or Earnings), which was the mistake made in drafting that predictive document. The difference between those two forms of income is a timing delay.

Again I didn’t say I “don’t see a need for an announcement accompanying this CR”. I definitely see a need for an announcement tomorrow. What I hope it will contain is some form of assurance that the Company has received definite indications from the sources shown in the term sheet that large sales contracts will soon eventuate as a result of the raising.

Such a contract could not have been in place at the time since it would need to have been declared. Unless something was signed over the weekend I don’t think we can expect more than the above.

Anyway, as you say, we all want the same thing. Thanks for your responses.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.