WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-17

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    While I have mostly focused on the potential upside, I have always noted the risks involved are high and not tried to turn bad news into good news. A trading halt was appropriate to protect investors while the finance agreement was being determined before they could make an announcement. It was noted that the agreement announced was not finalised. I can not think of any good reason for another trading halt now other than some difficulty with the previous financing arrangement, as some have already noted there were irregularities.

I do not think this is the end, just another complication, but it could be anything given the way with this show. Anyone still holding like me has had plenty of opportunity to sell and should be well aware of the risks of losing. I have been too busy to follow the recent announcements, and am fully aware I deserve anything I loose at this stage if the news is bad. Price has been drifting down also, to the detriment of those underwriting the capital raising. There are some valid reasons that it could be good news, extending the entitlement offer would make more sense if they had something that might lift the share price, otherwise there is no point with the share price 10c! Just on that was there anything about management buying into the capital raising, I did not see anything?

Relying more on hope now than conviction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.