WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

You say a few hours to go until the announcement... That may be...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    You say a few hours to go until the announcement... That may be the case but given BLK's more recent modus operandi they are just as likely to go into suspension because they couldn't announce whatever 'update' they were going to announce.

Not many people will raise an eyebrow if they go into suspension.

Read the conditions of the Lind facility carefully. Thats' not money in the bank because each draw down on the facility has to be 'by mutual agreement'.

And I wouldn't call it a fallback position because the monthly draw down limits of the Lind facility, even if approved, will not cover the $14M due to Orion on 31 December.

Now to the 2.8M you speak of: are you referring to the loan repayment which from the last quarterly report? Assuming that you are - why do you call it voluntary?

Why do you call it a prepayment? It's not 'pre' it's a 're' payment.

If you look at past quarterlies, there are a few such repayments of various amounts, and I think it's safe to assume that they are interest repayments of some description

If that's not the amount you speak of then please point me to the source of that figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.