KIN 0.00% 6.0¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 11,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6316
    Hmmm... I guess I was right with my initial pessimism. Although the reason I bought more today was because I have been following CMM closely, and missed the most recent run, when their share price collapsed, yet they raised $9m (basically diluted by 1/3), yet within 2 weeks, their share price had appreciated over 45% from its lows. All because the 'funding issues' was removed. Certainty of how many shares, at what price and to who was out of the way. I am in now way saying this will occur with KIN, but.... I would certainly like to see it! Considering that KIN has only to spend 1/5 of the capex spend CMM requires, but will produce at a rate only 25% lower than CMM.

Sadly, I highly doubt it will be at a premium. My hope is around $0.26, but... more likely $0.25. Which is highly disappointing considering that its sat above $0.30 August/Sept & mostly Nov. I do think they will raise at least $12m, or that is what I want them to do. Ensure no more doubts about whether they will have enough to get them into commercial production, simply have enough!

Yet, this is the game that is played. Time after time I see wanna be developers raise big at lows.

In the end though, I am happy to hold and have bought what I did at slightly higher prices to the insto's which I think are going to get it cheaper. Obviously Sprott wants some of the KIN 'pie', so... cap raising is the easiest way to get them on board. Out of interest, anyone seen Sprott participate in other raisings in other resource companies lately, what discounts were given?

Some on the KIN threads will likely get some of the action, so I don't think it will take long to find out the details. I do almost guarantee it will be oversubscribed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $81.50K 1.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158440 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 564868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.