KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Sorry sticks, but that is not always the case, particularly in...

1. 11,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6558
    Sorry sticks, but that is not always the case, particularly in regards to the smaller end of the sector right now.
    The best example of a raising down at lows, yet, once completed saw the share price rebound just shy of 50% above the raising price - $0.052 cents (CMM). As per the chart.

cmm.png
    In my opinion, KIN has already released far more important news than CMM has, yet of course we will see. Sentiment is fairly poor right now, but... in a couple of weeks I really do think that everything will be different.

Once CMMs immediate funding issue was resolved (cheap shares to those in the know), the market wanted back in, because they do have a good project, albeit not as good as KINs, again in my opinion. They raised $9m, or almost 1/3 of their MC. Heavy dilution, but... they needed the money. Anyway, I have already posted about this a couple of times now.

Once the cap raising is done, they will in turn announce the debt facility is now in use, and things on the ground have the green light. That being said, what the 'market' really wants is drilling. If KIN can even add 100k ounces by the end of next year and boost production by 5-15k per year, that alone greatly increase the NPV of the project. I am being conservative, because the drill bit is the only real decided on what they achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.