VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-113

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Just a
    quick note prior to on "IGNORE".   I see no particular reason (except if your under 5" 6  OR work as a deck hand ....no offence to anyone else, as i,ve been one myself)   BUT WTF are you trying to prove by all this stuff .....a forum is a place where peeps can express there opinions in an environment that gives everyone reading or watching a broad spectrum of opinions ....and it would appear that if you dont agree with some.... its gloves off and adjectives to the fore !!. I would suggest , and perhaps your not entirely familiar with the website yet !!, that you ignore anyone that you believe does not contribute to your master plan.   And speaking of master plans ...If you have one, isnt it irrelevant what others say about your stock  because you bought it for all your right reasons.
    I do hope your stocks come to the party for you mate and you can get off peoples case who actually have a plan and ARE getting on with it.
    Lets get back to insightful opinions of the stock in hand ...... Happy yuletide to you all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.