YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-89

1. 8,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2812
    NO - this is the facts.
    Yowies continues to be sold in Walmart in store at their regular retail pricing.
    The Walmart website sale page showing Yowies at $1.48 is used to sell through left over seasonal stock at that discounted price.
    There currently is no discounted Yowie sale stock available and this is why the screen page shows 'sold out'.
    That old stock would have been Series 2 stock, which is now superseded by the new Series 3 stock.
    It's all good at Walmart as I understand the situation.

So Walmart account is still going strong.
    I believe there No need for alarm.
    If in doubt and concerned, please contact Yowie for factual response.
    They will confirm what the situation is re Walmart.

All this alarm frankly, is a response to the way in which this "Update to revenue guidance" has been approached by Yowie, and the way the announcement has been handled.
    Yowie frankly should have provided more detail in the Trading Halt announcement.
    Poor handling of PR imho.
    With the historical record of sales disappointment, any thought would have considered that the public/shareholders and market would have firstly presumed that the T/H was as a result of some problem with sales.
    So WHY stoke shareholder and investor anguish???
    Where is the "reward" in that risk/reward scenario of providing a reason for T/H without some clarification?
    If it is a Sale UPGRADE, then bloody well tell us that's what the T/H is for !
    Last edited by jake0002: 31/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $152 5.615K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49683 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.