RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-115

1. pbx
    506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I have been reading the running commentary on the trading halt and I find it interesting and educational. People's hopes, strategies, dispositions. The real world.

Certain criticism in management, I think is a little unfair. They may be inexperienced, yes, but I cannot see this as a repetition of the lithium mistake. For this reason it is my expectation that the results will be of a promising nature. Not exeptional, but good. Some holders have pointed out the correctness of requesting the TH to curb continuous unsubstantiated and in effect unsustainable SP spikes, which is a sign of the directorship maturing. I do not know whether it is a leaking ship - @Shinji Ono's silence puzzles me - or the usual rally prior to anticipated good news that has driven the SP. But, I cannot help thinking that if results were great (say >0.4-0.5%), because of the prolonged waiting on them that has coincidentally surged interest and SP value, the board would have thrown the reports out without a TH to create a well deserved perfect storm.

News tomorrow, as per announcement.

My thoughts only.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.