IBG 50.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Yatchy or should I say employee of IBG Only you could keep...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Yatchy or should I say employee of IBG

Only you could keep defending the sneaky way this CP raising has been done again. IBG, finally started to inform the market of useless updates for this sole purpose (as I stated 5 days ago). We have again been shafted and I wish someone would go to the Annual meetings and ask why the hold up in finance. And when the response of we are in discussions of a number of very interested parties is given, you ask why has it not been done in over 12 months? Why wasn't the western finance pathway looked into 11 months ago? Instead you just keep swallowing the same crap DJ and Co deliver time and again! Why Yatchy? You accuse other posters of having alternative motives, but what about you? Is this how IBG is spending our money, by having posters like you always ramping the stock up and attacking anyone who reasonably questions their actions?

Some of us are loyal shareholders that are and have lost considerable money, because of the BS spin and haven't sold out because we believe what was reported to us.

Thanks IBG/Yatchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $18.36K 6.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4577362 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31208333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.