RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I haven't made a comment for a while. Some are trying to predict...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I haven't made a comment for a while. Some are trying to predict future possible SP. The idea of pegging a future SP is fraught with danger. But, my take on it is as follows. We need to adopt some basic parameters before coming up with an arbitrary assumption. Many recognised publicly listed companies trade at 10 times annual gross earnings. The PE multiple varies within different industries and given medical marijuana is in an infintile state, it is almost impossible to predict what the normal PE would be. If l work on a median 10, then if MXC had 100 million dollars in signed up contracts, one would expect with one billion shares on the registry, give or take , the SP would be $1.00. I notice no one has factored in PE multiples. What they are in this fledgeling industry is any bodies guess, but 10 seems reasonable to my way of thinking. If, MXC has confirmed sales of 60 million dollars gross annualized, then 60 cents would represent fair value per share.

None of this takes into account market sentiment and hype. But, with robust combined annual sales looking to grow, the SP looks like it is in serious need of revaluation. That's my thought about potential value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50005 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.