SVY 12.0% 2.2¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-9

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    i see a SIR type of run on the card....

obviously Chris got approached by some brokers for placement so Chris can get the funds required to fast track the drilling and assaying to make sure he hit the pay dirt, and big boys can Get on board at cheaper price than above $1 dollars..

imo, brokers and Insiti should get more details than us and they wanna in....

to those who thinking they can buy cheap back, i have some things to tell you:

CR can play 2 directions:

one is some small juniors with no hope so get mates in to dump on market, so you could get feed...while many others with near term Catalysts and big news in the pipeline, Sp could just has a small dip, or even No drop, but rise and rise strong, given the Shoes drop on floor and the last Obstacle hold the sp rise has been removed....

another factor will be Who lead this CR, as for Hartey/Peak/Arrognat etc, they tend to make Multibaggers profits than some chasing pips...

given Chris and his associates etc holds 70% of this junior, he should have a broker he trust and work with to get sp multi baggers from here...

thats is got your big dollars in the game and have big skin so you will definitely look after your treasure, so we small holders...

i am the guy who bought in 38/42c and 50 yesterday given the solid progress i have seen....

as i said before, ASX have No big discovery of Cooper/Gold for quite long time and the possible discovery of next major Copper/Gold discovery on OZ seems already trigger some appetites...

Hole 16 assay pending, hole 17 is drilling, Toora west another big IP chargeable anomaly,(this could be another big one and many deposit got found by locating IP chargeable anomaly)...

SVY is and will be Hot spot which many many will chase and after and there is possibility someone who play hot potato by thinking sell high and buy back low Might kick out and had to buy back high...lol...

BRING IT ON....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $7.927K 351.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44664 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 393621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.