CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-138

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Surely you'll appreciate how irrelevant bids are when the stock isn't trading??? Every morning on a dozen or more stocks I watch and its the same on them all almost every morning its predictable and not a reliable indicator. No idea what kick the person gets playing with bids like that. Is it some form of higher communication brokers/hedges use to communicate something, not sure. We won't know what IAM will be rerated to until the market opens I'm afraid. Even if the news is amazeballs it will still be difficult to peg an open price. Happily I've been fully set for months now so every 1c climb baby gets a new pair of shoes I'm looking forward to seeing some green days ahead instead of red red red that's for sure.

Just on expectations given the fast approaching deadlines next year, are we not expecting 1M+ cash receipts in the coming quarters? Must be surely, as management haven't waived in their confidence getting revenue cranking and it ain't long to go. Does anyone know at all if management could call an EGM to call for the dates to be extended? Is that possible? Would we approve a 12mth extension if they've kicked considerable goals between now and Jun 19? Wild speculation but what else are we going to do while we wait haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.