CF1 4.76% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yes, we will see one way or another very soon. I for one have...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Yes, we will see one way or another very soon. I for one have many (many) million reasons to be excited for this announcement!

I think all long-term holders are pretty bearish about the 4C results as this has been openly discussed by all here over the last few months. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see revenue up around $225-250k for the quarter given that there was a hint in the last 4C that services delivered amongst existing customers were being expanded in to new areas.

Whilst I completely understand the tempered excitement based on previous TH's, IMO, this time around we're executing signed agreements with "leading financial planning entities" that I am presuming have been part of the recent pilots (of which we knew of 2x from the last announcement). This is very different to the NABfp arrangement where IAM was being engaged to deliver a pilot to determine viability of the solution.

If these pilots have been completed successfully, then IAM has been considered to be suitable - meaning that these pilots should now evolve in to fully paid engagements.

My question is - will the entities be named, and if not (which I am OK with), how will IAM illustrate the value/meaning of these engagements to the market?

GLA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $114.6K 5.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.