ADV 3.70% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-88

1. 250 Posts.
    happy to give you my opinion but bare in mind that I have no mining experience.
    I've been holding this stock for about 18 months my current average is 2 cents and I have reduced my holding by 3 million shares over the last 2 months.
    I see we have just raised 2,250,000 with the CR so any plans to reduce further will be on hold to see if the company can find a substantial body of lithium and not layers over depth. Proving up the historical drilling at Pickle will be a huge boost for ADV as well. This company has seemed to bounce from one strategy to another and this can be partly blamed on being underfunded and the lack of real mining expertise on the board.
    I knew on Friday that the raising was at 1.8 cents and oversubscribed which tells me the raising should have been done at 2+ cents or at least closer to the 14 day trading average.
    I believe the company will ultimately be successful but not sure how much longer I can wait with my current holding. I compare ADV to a race horse that continually finishes 2nd and 3rd so you keep feeding it knowing that it will win one day
    good luck
    Pie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $498 3.687K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4959 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.