TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-123

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi All,

Interesting read @youmav & some interesting theories on what this TH will be about & I wasn’t expecting an ANN so soon either after their launch party, well not of TH magnitude, so rather excited too.

I agree it’s something big.  Either they have snared a contract with a large ISP in Brazil or multiple.  I don’t think they would trading halt either over initial sub numbers or random smaller sign ups.

As for MMM’s theory of a takeover, I don’t think it’s so out there, if it were to come from a big USA corporation or China.  

@xraydead, if you were able to elaborate a little more on your theory of legislative changes, that would be good.  Although we went through that last year in Brazil, which did cause substantial hold ups in set up & Brazil setting up their not for profit association (it’s in the ANNs can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head).

Just a question for those that researched Linkfort when that ANN came out:  Did they have a link on their website to IPTV at the time if you remember?  as they do now.  

I am thinking this ANN will be positive & hoping they won’t make us wait until Tuesday until divulging.  The above comments are purely speculation.

Have a great weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.