TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-144

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Hi Rugbysid,

I have inquired previously about the announcements made mid last year of potentially other revenue streams.

All other projects are currently on the backburner as all the company's focus is on getting Brazil and Indonesia of the ground.

TV2U has only 30+ employees and limited capital, so priorities have to be made.

One thing for sure, that any positive cash flow will be immediately invested into the expansion of OTT services into other regions and into the projects such as the one you mentioned above.

TV2U is in the lucky position to have plenty of opportunities to enter into potentially highly profitable ventures.

My guess is that we see some of these ventures taking shape later this year.

The bottleneck for TV2U are not the business opportunities, it is capital and the staff count.

So the focus for investors is rightfully on subscriber numbers as this will determine the speed of development into other regions and the development of projects such as Smart cities, STB and so on.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.