MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Buying MNS at $1.10 and selling at 50 cents? Impossible with my...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Buying MNS at $1.10 and selling at 50 cents? Impossible with my stop loss system, and more a product of your fertile mind. I don't fall in love with any stock or commodity position, they are pieces of paper to me. I especially don't fall in love with Tanzanian based mines.

Tanzania is a basket case. Mugufuli is a typical African style leader busy filling his pockets as fast as he can so he can make a future exit and live happily ever after while everyone else suffers.

Corruption is rising, the judicial system and police and tax system is a mess, they have killed the natural resources sector, laws are hastily made and poorly enforced, freedom of speech is dead, the media are being stood over, and no one in their right mind would invest a dollar in a graphite mine there given the plentiful supply around the world in stable countries.

But don't take my word for it, read about it for yourself:

https://www.business-anti-corruption.com/country-profiles/tanzania

I can understand why Frank doesn't spend much time their anymore.

But if you still love MNS, just look at chart. See the downtrend? See the series of lower highs and lower lows? See the last 10 announcements and look at the effect on price. And all this in a raging bull market the best we have had for decades. Its fair to say that the transition into battery world dominance is not going well at all.

MNS is an obvious short. But if Im stopped out by my trading rules then its no big deal as it is in good profits.

You'll need more luck than I will I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.