CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    totally agree - it could be anything.

can't see why they would want to buy out CV4 in NY as there are a number of other MOU's on the table so would prefer to see monies saved for those if needed.

given Tanz situation am wondering whether they are sourcing another mine or interest in one that will produce/produces G to the requirements of the various MOU's?. especially given the time frame that they need to provide the G to the various consortiums. Would make sense to me as Tanz Govt obviously floundering with the changes they have instituted and may take more time to work through them - so instead of waiting and being held by the short and curlys by Tanz Govt get pro-active and source the G now so the rest of the timelines are not held up.

will be interesting ANN as management will obviously be aware that:

1) SH's and market will not accept anything other than material with no "fluff";
    2) unless underwritten then CR could well be a flop if the acquisition does not stack up;
    3) if underwritten the underwriters would need to have all relevant info on hand to make the call of underwriting the CR so will be interesting to see extent to which, if any, it may be underwritten as that may show confidence underwriters have on this acquisition;
    4) there was no need for any CR for operational reasons given the cash on hand and the cashburn for at least 12 months so something obviously needing attention to as a matter of priority.

all IMO - so won't comment further till ANN released on Wednesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.