DEG 0.64% $1.17 de grey mining limited

You bring up a very good point that all comes back to basic...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    You bring up a very good point that all comes back to basic project management and economics. I'm very long this stock and with good reason when it comes to potential. My only complaint thus far with management is there inability to sell this story to big market players. Thier long term single minded belief that only JORC matters is short sighted. Any team can build a resouces if you pound enough holes in the ground. I see a lack of skill and vision in how to finance a highly successful junior.

By DEG's own admission it's peers (Presentation) trade at the avg price of 79 Aud/oz. After the latest Towerarra we S/B at 1,300,000. This equates to a MC of at least 100 million AUD

In my opinion, between now and the point of production 1 executive from DEG needs to be out selling this project to institutions. (taking shares off the market)

If DEG management can't get the MC above 100 Million, I would prefer to do a deal like you are suggesting. Buying a 100 million plant with a .15 -.20 Cent stock is a waste of 5 years work and incompetence.

This team needs to hire some people, double drilling plans an get serious about lithium and WHO holds thier stock. Like, really man, look at the current state of DEG trading. It's all weak, short term, retail. Down right pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.008(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.840B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $1.291M 1.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 123628 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 65201 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.