DEG 1.61% $1.07 de grey mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-96

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Sorry that was tongue in cheek.

They would be drilling Toweranna now if they could.
    They had a rig ready to go at the start of the month if not for the weather.

I'm optimistically hopeful they'll be drilling again in the next week or two.

Be mindful also that they've done all they can at Loudens, mapping, sampling, recon work etc and can't do anymore until Heritage surveys completed.
    That could come at any day and once it does they can hit the ground running and start disturbing the ground, gaining a good understanding of what lies beneath with the added benefit of Novo's already published understanding.
    That saves time and more importantly money!!
    There's no doubt in my mind they'll be adding to the 91 watermelon seed nuggets already uncovered.

From the latest SL interview it appears we are due for an update on King Col very shortly and I'm sure AB would like to talk about something not already in the public arena in his next interview.

Lots to look forward as the sun shines and the ground dries out as we head into cooler months.

Over 40 targets not tested so no reason we can't hit them this dry season.
    We have the money,
    We have the MM team to make it happen.
    And I reckon we have a majority of shareholders that want to see it through and as AB said late last year,

"We want to go mining!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.018(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.576B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $3.940M 3.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 85931 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 192352 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.