AS1 8.33% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-23

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2331
    "1c on its way" – can't argue with this... it could well go to 1c. That's frustrating and interferes with raising capital to fund the exploration programme.

But your mantra of "achieve nothing" runs contrary to any definition of achieve and nothing outside of Urban Dictionary!

A quick glance back over the last 12 months of announcements shows quite a list of achievements:
    o Drill-for-equity agreement with Ausdrill
    o Brokerage-for-equity arrangement with Harleys
    o Excellent ore-sorting test results for Paguanta
    o 1Moz maiden resource defined
    o Depth and strike extension targets from maiden resource
    o At least five new exploration targets outside maiden resource
    o Strong in-fill results within maiden resource to improve indicated/inferred balance and delineate mine profile

I suspect what you're really trying to say is "share price drops". If so, I can't argue with you. Perhaps you have suggestions about how we could make the share price go up. Clearly a steady stream of good news doesn't do the job.

As for Craig's golfing skills, they're important to the exploration programme. Craig gets up on top of Guitorga hill with a 3-wood and a bag of golf balls, and blasts away with them. Richard's team just sink a drill bit wherever they find a golf ball and, hey presto, there's more gold! It's working well... leave them alone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $1.482K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1540756 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 622971 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 22963
Last updated 12.51pm 29/04/2024 ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.