BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-123

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It certainly doesn't look good. I must admit some of the terms used in the article are a little over my head and seems that they could possibly be explained based on what other posters have said.

It's hard to draw conclusions when you only have one side of the story. I must also add that the company has had over a week (since they got put under the spotlight) to disclose all this information to the market and seems they keep only providing minor updates about the agreement. I ask myself why BIG have not just given this information to the market? They were given a chance on the 8th of Feb and they gave us half the story. Then they were given another chance on the 12th of Feb and they gave a little more info. Now they have an ASX aware query to which they will need to respond and hopefully we know what the real story is here.

I also saw that a few people were asking how Johnny had this written up so quickly. My guess would be that he was the one that handed all the information to the AFR which prompted the ASX aware query. The article would have been prepared over last week/weekend and then added some more info this morning no doubt. I said this after the last article, Johnny is not responsible for what happens as a result of this article, he is just doing his job. The real responsibility is that of the company and that is where you should direct your frustration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.