BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-131

1. 13,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    I reckon FCC would have been very hesitant to go into a working relationship with BIG where they supply a lot of capital finance to customers with no guarantees whatsoever from BIG that it will indeed deliver the product. FCC would be saying "hey, we're basically paying for all these guys to get a video, you guys better fricking make it or we will be pi$$ed"

So yeah, you are right, so long as BIG keeps the quality up and pumping out the product (which they certainly are doing) I don't think FCC's agreement with BIG would go south.

Ultimately, more details on the workings of the financing arm relationship is a derisking process for me as it has always been a tad mysterious.

We'll see how it pans out, sounds like BIG will probably have more and more questions passed directly from the AFR to BIG via the ASX which means maybe a longer TH, but AFAIK they still have an obligation to report price sensitive info, revenue guidance and 1H to the market regardless during that time so we will have something to read at least

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.