BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-132

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    my question regarding mr shapiro is how he has access to cash receipt information to that level of detail - ie he can say that $x amount appeared as a sale. How does that happen?

Re: this halt...we’ll im a little flabbergasted to be honest. I won’t go on a speculation spree like many posters here, but I would question the accuastion that any public company would knowingly mislead shareholders/the market - ok, I know why (money obviously) - but the fact is they would always get found out, that’s the reality. Too many eyes and too much scrutiny to believe otherwise. Especially with something as high a profile as Big now has.

It was clearly always their intention to be a major company, I don’t see how you can have that vision and ‘cook the books’.

I’m Sure it happens, and maybe I’m just more honest than others but it actually makes no sense - Brandon seems like a smart cookie - he’s built this thing from scratch, he’d Know such a thing was suicide, not just for big but for any venture he moved into in the future.

Personally, I don’t think there’s any cooked books, and that there’s a rational explanation which will be delivered in due course.

I just hope I’m right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.