BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

my question regarding mr shapiro is how he has access to cash...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    my question regarding mr shapiro is how he has access to cash receipt information to that level of detail - ie he can say that $x amount appeared as a sale. How does that happen?

Re: this halt...we’ll im a little flabbergasted to be honest. I won’t go on a speculation spree like many posters here, but I would question the accuastion that any public company would knowingly mislead shareholders/the market - ok, I know why (money obviously) - but the fact is they would always get found out, that’s the reality. Too many eyes and too much scrutiny to believe otherwise. Especially with something as high a profile as Big now has.

It was clearly always their intention to be a major company, I don’t see how you can have that vision and ‘cook the books’.

I’m Sure it happens, and maybe I’m just more honest than others but it actually makes no sense - Brandon seems like a smart cookie - he’s built this thing from scratch, he’d Know such a thing was suicide, not just for big but for any venture he moved into in the future.

Personally, I don’t think there’s any cooked books, and that there’s a rational explanation which will be delivered in due course.

I just hope I’m right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.