BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

“Don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose.” I Don’t know who...

1. 307 Posts.
    “Don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose.” I Don’t know who said this, but it’s good advice. My life is unlikely change based on what I’ve got invested in Big whether the company propers or not.

Other good advice is “Don’t believe everything you read in the papers” Lots of innuendo from Johnny boy but actually few facts and no evidence that there is actually anything that materially affects future growth and profitability. Read carefully and question what has been said and also what hasn’t been said. It’s just a story that iMO is aimed at instilling fear in retail investors, and I question why do this? If you pick any microcap company trading at 16cents ( as Big was two years ago) and repeatedly scratch away at it you’d probly find some issue. You have to ask why JS keeps doing this. Is it personal? I suspect the answer to those two questions would make a far better story. Why do JS’articles seem to be preceded by shorting? Coincidence, perhaps? Might also be a really juicy story, let’s hope this is being examined.

Today or tomorrow or next weeks share price is unlikely to be a good way to assess the long term worth of BIG.

We will see in time what happens. Nothing to stress about. I seem to remember when you said you were in Big for the long term, yet might yet regret selling.

I’ve not lost a cent because I haven’t sold. I will find out if this was wise or not later.

The emotion in your response about losing money suggests that investing in securities will deliver an emotional roller coaster for you. This might be why you do or it might be a reason not to. That’s up to you.

Lumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.