BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

To me BIG’s performance obligations would include staying in...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    To me BIG’s performance obligations would include staying in business for the term of each contract, delivering any prepaid aspect of services to be delivered in the future.

When a fridge is fold on finance the financier can register a charge over the fridge. With BIG it’s different BIG own the video so if BIG doesn’t deliver then FInstro needs to be able to step in to ensure delivery of contracted obligations, in theory. Step in rights are not unusual.

30 June is always the time for sloppy sales related paperwork but what quantity is poorly documented if any.

Possibly the cash is only released by Finstro until some conditions precedent have been met.

So far there has not been any admissions by BIG at all, but the low interest, who holds the cash, is it escrowed, and the floating charge have the potentials to be admissions, but us poor shareholders don’t know and can’t demand every minute detail from a company.

That being said I will consider topping up when the response comes out, depending on what they say. I expect the price will be lower.

Love to know what portion of the growth was financed by financed by Finstro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.