BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-522

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    You are assuming (and we all know what that does) that they don't have their credit assessed by FC.

Seriously mate - everything you have said is based on assumption and you always seem to err with the most negative. Be a little more positive, you may enjoy life more.

Just as an aside...most cars cost more than $10k - if its new anyways. So what you are saying is that a single consumer is good for up to 6 figures for a car, or $5k+ for a TV but a SME is not good for up to $10k for marketing? seems a little lobsided to me. Your assumption is that no small businesses make a profit (well 95% anyways) that they are able to funnel back into the busijness as marketing to create growth.

Plus, whether it be a service or a product, the whole idea of financing is the same. And whilst Big are not creating a tangible asset, they do make a product - videos.
    You ever bought a film through google and/or another streaming service?
    Paid for it on your credit card and paid your credit card off at the end of the month?
    same principle - you are borrowing the money. It is being financed by your credit card issuer. But you're a clever one, so I am sure you know that....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.