BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-578

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    And further to this,

The BIG video-only membership is 40-60% cheaper than the marketing membership. Only those that pay the premium for the marketing option have the ability to share their video with their website/facebook.

For those who go for the cheaper video-only approach, their business gets airtime through the other BIG platforms that are available (i.e. BIG Android app which has 10,000+ downloads rated at 4.4/5.0 and I'm sure the Apple App store would also have similar reception). There's the other ventures for airtime that are being integrated eg Apple TV.

Some of their videos on youtube get phenomenal views considering the length of the video. A 40 second segment on the best coffee in Melbourne has been viewed 170k times in a year. A 15 second segment on a London Italian restaurant has been viewed 70k times in a year.

And then to squash the final bit of dramatic propaganda that I am seeing regarding the business model, and that is that the model does not retain customers, take a look at this chart...

Capture.PNG

Not only do customers come back to renew memberships, they actually increase their expenditure the second and third time around!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.