AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

So basically SK will not terminate their intention to proceed...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    So basically SK will not terminate their intention to proceed from a term sheet to a legally binding contract, unless AUZ does not deliver on the conditions. In other words if SK found a better offer elsewhere they won't be able to take it up as they are locked in to AUZ. I read the original announcement again and there is a condition that states "execution of final legal documents" perhaps these legal documents will be executed within the next 30 days that clearly sets out the terms and conditions of the contract. i.e. purchase of product, and delivery of other conditions to get auz mine ready for production. If that's the case then the offtake announcement was poorly handled and not spelled out clearly. My understanding was the final legal documents will be completed once the conditions of the term sheet would be met. Being involved with term sheets before it's generally how it's done. This changes the ball game altogether now if they are in fact being prepared by solicitors and executed within the next few weeks. Do understand legal documents of this nature can take up to 6 weeks to iron out as the lawyers want to earn their quid by making unnecessary changes to a contract. Sitting back and waiting to see this announcement on Monday with great interest. Some of the big boys would be as well. It's all about minimising risk and an executed contract with a Goliath certainly changes that. One final note. The dates set out in the term sheet for finance and mining commencement are target dates. They are not set in stone. Both AUZ and SKI can agree to a later date. So in essence no pressure if you are a month or so late. Can you imagine after all the resources SK put in to cancel a contract after two years. Highly doubt it. Remember folks. SK chose to do business with AUZ. Don't forget that as that alone is a huge achievement. I've seen corporations almost begging on their knees to get a deal. Any deal even if it's a bad one to just keep their doors open. AUZ had to contract Medea to assist in choosing. I'd love to see the short list of offtake potentials. All in my own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.