AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-147

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I got to say to sp drop was good and bad at the same time.

Good why, it allowed people to get out that where trapped before at the 14-13c range, and the sell off was on the back of nothing going wrong , but some hype in the market. The company is is a better position now then it was the last time it got to 15.5c I think. It now allows for a slower more controlled climb to 20c.

, it showed the the market can sell off fast, even on good news, people panic and the sell of get bigger and bigger. Once some took profit a lot followed and we sore a collaps. I think the sell off was not the best but gave a good sp boost on the day and hilighted for me that the stock is a good one moving forward.

I used the last of my cash to buy in auz on the fall , making my holding now of 2,123,487 units. I am planing to sell of 202,000 at 0.22, it’s in the sell list now, so I get some money back to re invest in other things, happy to hold and not trade until then tho. I think the TH is smart as it re pushes the stock and sets up some clarifications about the deal. Not posting much on hc now as I see it as a all in blood bath when people take what I say
    it the wrong way.

I have a large holding and believe it’s a good investment, not ramping but I would not have over 200k invested if I was not thinkING it was any good. I did not pay 200k for it but going off current value it’s worth over 200k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.